Rawden Associates Ltd was established in 2001 by owner and senior consultant Sue Rawden Barrington.
Sue has enjoyed over 30 years in the learning and development arena and held several senior positions in both public and private sector organisations spanning varied business sectors.
Rawden Associates are passionate about developing people and organisations. Our consultant network is made up of vocational and training experts to ensure that we consistently deliver high levels of customer satisfaction through credible, engaging and outcome focussed learning initiatives.
We welcome the opportunity to support you and your organisation in finding cost effective solutions to your learning and development needs.
Call us today for a no obligation discussion.
Examples of our projects and clients
- Diversity in the Workplace for SMMT (Society of Motor Manufactures and Trades)
- Appraisals and Performance Review for Honda UK Dealerships
- Managing Conflict for Easyjet
- Influencing and Consulting for London Borough Merton
- Customer Service for Kiddicare (Morrisons)
- Soft Skills Development for Marathon Oil – Equatorial Guinea
- Dealing with Difficult People for International Criminal Court – The Hague
- Train the Trainer for Cosmofon – Macedonia
- Innovation and leadership for Takreer oil – Abu Dhabi
- Supervisory Skills for Nigeria LNG
- Professional Presenter for Solartron Metrology
- Coaching and Mentoring for Bradford Teaching Hospital
- Building a Learning Organisation for The Consumer Council – Belfast
- Leadership Development for DHL
- Team Development for Herbalife – Luxembourg
- Managing Change for OECD – Paris
- Management Fundamentals for ASDA
- Executive Coaching – Nuffield Health